Last edit: on May 4, 2004 11:52 (4740 days, 5 hours and 53 minutes ago) (diff)
Yacff.Gratiswiki.Dk | RecentChanges | Preferences | GratisWiki
Suggestion by AlainFrisch?: OCaml Expressions
port = 22;
protocol = [2; 1];
host_keys = [ "/etc/ssh/ssh_host_key";
keep_alive = false
Basically the same as for regular OCaml expressions. (Not sure about escaping, though). --BardurArantsson?
See [this page].
- Syntax is relatively simple.
- Supports lists.
- Has implementation already.
- More verbose than necessary, i.e. the user has to specify that something is a string (by using quotes) even though it isn't really necessary. -- BardurArantsson?
- Does it support (named) subgroupings? --BardurArantsson?
- Does it support unicode? --BardurArantsson?
GratisWiki hostes af HOW